Payment conditions: When booking, and upfront 30% booking fee is to be made, then a room is booked for you on the agreed time. The remaining part of the amount (70%) is to be paid 2 months before the start of fishing tour. Should a participant fail to arrive to the tour, the paid booking fee is not returned.
Once guests arrive to the camp, they conclude a bilateral contract with SØRØYA DREAM FISH.
Following conclusion of the contract, guests shall pay a deposit of 300 EUR, which is returned after returning tidy apartments, motorboats and equipment.
Guests shall be accommodated on the agreed day not earlier than 3:00 pm, while on the day of departure the apartment are to be vacated not later than 11:00 am.
On return, the apartment must be tidy, the motorboats clean and with full tanks (fuel to be acquired from SØRØYA DREAM FISH only).
Smoking in the apartments is strictly forbidden.
Guests must immediately notify employees of the camp in case of any equipment breakdowns or deficiencies in the apartment.
Guests assume sole responsibility for their health and life insurance.
SØRØYA DREAM FISH does not assume responsibility for weather conditions, in case of doubts about weather condition safety, it is mandatory to consult with employees of the camp.
It is forbidden to moor motorboats to the shore, except for emergency cases.
Guest must wear life-jackets and unsinkable suits while in the sea.
It is forbidden to sail out to sea for persons under influence of alcohol.
It is forbidden to sail during the dark time of the day.
Sailing in the mooring zone must be performed at low speed, without evoking waves.
It is forbidden to dispose fish waste near to the dock. All the waste must be carried away to the sea.
Once used, fish processing and vacuuming rooms must be left clean and tidy.
All guests must respect the surrounding environment (no littering, creating camp-fires, devastating environment, disturbing public order, etc.) and comply with Norwegian laws.
Fishing camp SØRØYA DREAM FISH
Offers all the services that will allow you to have comfortable and memorable “fishing holidays”, such as accommodation in spacious apartments (for groups of 4 to 10 people) with all facilities and free Wi-Fi internet access, rent of marine motorboats with all the required equipment, rent of fishing tools (fully equipped fishing rods, unsinkable suits, vests), transportation services (carriage / driving from/to the airport).